Important Information regarding the service we are currently providing
The practice is currently operating for essential and urgent eye care only. Please call us if:
- Your vision has suddenly changed or become blurry
- You have a painful or red eye
- You have been advised to attend this practice by NHS 111 or another healthcare professional for urgent eye care
- You have broken or lost your glasses and need a replacement pair to function
- You have a problem with your contact lenses
Please contact us on 01992 572302 so that we can assess how best to meet your needs.
- Contact lens supply for existing patients will be done by post or delivery
- If you have glasses already on order, we will also post or deliver these to you
- If you are worried about your eyes, please phone us to discuss your concerns. We may be able to answer your queries over the phone or video without you needing to see an optometrist.